電影訊息
西方極樂園--Westworld S1

西部世界第一季/西方极乐园

8.5 / 533,156人    60分鐘

電影評論更多影評

Shaxpya

2016-12-07 17:52:09

字幕翻譯得實在不行,自行翻譯了Ford最後的講話。


Since I was a child...
我自幼
I've always loved a good story.
就愛聽故事
I believed that stories
我相信通過那些故事
helped us to ennoble ourselves,
我們的思想能變得更高尚
to fix what was broken in us,
我們心中那些破碎的東西能得以修復
and to help us become the people we dreamed of being.
也有助於我們成為曾經夢想的那個自己
Lies that told a deeper truth.
謊言,往往揭示著更深層次的真相,向來如此
I always thought I could play some small part in that grand tradition.
在這探索真相的偉大過程中,我總想著盡一份綿薄之力
And for my pains...
為了我的痛苦(指他的痛苦回憶,對應上文的『what was broken in us』)
I got this...
我建立了這個地方
a prison of our own sins.
一個充滿了我們人類各種原罪的公園
'Cause you don't want to change.
因為你們(人類)並不想改變自己
Or cannot change.
或者說是無法改變自己
Because you're only human, after all.
因為你們也只是人類,沒辦法
But then I realized
但後來我發現
someone was paying attention,
有人(指hosts)注意到了(自己的罪惡)
someone who could change.
有人(指hosts)能夠改變自己
So I began to compose a new story for them.
我便開始為他們譜寫新的故事
It begins with the birth of a new people and the choices they will have to make...
這個故事,始於一群新人類及其不得不面對的選擇
and the people they will decide to become.
還有他們選擇成為哪種人
And we'll have all those things that you have always enjoyed--
你們向來喜愛的東西,通通都在
surprises and violence.
驚喜和暴力...
It begins in a time of war, with a villain, named Wyatt...
這個故事始於戰爭時期裡的一個惡人,名叫Wyatt
and a killing.
和一場殺戮
This time by choice.
這次我是情願地
I'm sad to say...this will be my final story.
也是難過地宣佈,這是我製作的最後一個故事。
An old friend once told me something that gave me great comfort. Something he had read.
一位老友曾對我說過一句他在書上讀到的話,我聽了十分寬慰
He said that Mozart, Beethoven, and Chopin never died.
他說莫扎特,貝多芬和蕭邦沒有死,
They simply became music.
他們只是變成了音樂,就這麼簡單而已。
So, I hope you will enjoy this last piece, very much.
我希望各位能好好享受這最終章曲目。

哎呀,老霍普金斯的演講多麼給力,可是隨著Dolores一步步走向他,我的心也慢慢提到嗓子眼,最後還是明知道要開槍,依然很詫異啊!(讓我想到了大西洋帝國里Nucky臉上中彈那一幕…)

『This world doesn't belong to them. It belongs to us.』
看到Dolores說最後那個』us』時,是咬著牙齒的(Teddy這集裡各種一臉吃瓜群眾的表情也實在是傳神啊哈哈),不需要其他任何浮誇的表情,瞬間給人極強的衝擊力。不知名演員的這些細微精妙的演技,在這部劇集裡無處不在,在HBO的劇中屬於上等水平,還有向來高水準的配樂,看得實在是享受!

』These violent delights have violent ends.』在莎翁的筆觸與德彪西的鋼琴曲中,一場殺戮,展開西部世界裡hosts們的新篇章。


『Bernard, I told you, Arnold didn't know how to save you. I do.
You needed time.Time to understand your enemy.To become stronger than them.
And I'm afraid in order to escape this place, you will need to suffer more.
And now, it is time to say good-bye,old friend. Good luck.』
Ford這段話簡直道出了下一集的故事走向吧...


To Dr.Ford, the God in the WestWorld.
Peace.
好想寫點分析,可是身為考研黨,實在沒時間了.......就這樣吧   舉報
評論