no河-蟹
2013-12-27 07:42:49
Anywhere...everywhere...just take a shot at something
I don't know what I wanna do and I'm sorry I'm such a fucking failure!
我不知道自己想做什麼 我很抱歉我活得這麼失敗
You haven't really failed, son.
你還沒真正失敗呢 孩子
Because you haven't really tried to succeed.
因為你都沒有真正為成功努力過
So don't credit yourself as a failure.
所以別自詡為失敗者
You're worse than that!
你不配
I just can't figure it out, dad.
我就是想不通 爸爸
Matt, take a shot at something.
麥特 抓住想要的機會
Don't think about it too much. Just take the shot.
別想太多 有機會就抓住
I don't even know where to aim.
我都不知道路在何方
Anywhere...everywhere...just take wild shots.
任何地方都可能有 隨時都可能有 只是找到你想要的就要把握住啊
Hell, it's something just to hear the gun go off.
不要顧慮太多