電影訊息
瘋狂殺手--Maniac

疯子/疯子

6.4 / 20,286人    87分鐘

導演: 威廉拉斯蒂格
編劇: C.A. Rosenberg Joe Spinell
演員: Joe Spinell Caroline Munro Abigail Clayton
電影評論更多影評

Eden's Curve

2012-10-06 22:21:17

精彩對白


Frank Zito: How come all your models are women?
法蘭克:為什麼你的模特都是女性?
Anna D'Antoni: Well, it's just something I'm interested in, as a woman. In fact, this is my fourth series. It's called Women Form . Not very original is it?
安娜:作為女人,這是我所感興趣的。實際上,這是我拍攝的第四個系列作品,叫 女人形態 。不太新穎是嗎?
Frank Zito: Well, it's not the title that matters that much.
法蘭克:標題無關緊要。
Anna D'Antoni: No, I guess not.
安娜:不,我不認為這樣。
Frank Zito: Do you get to keep them all?
法蘭克:你要把這些都保存起來嗎?
Anna D'Antoni: I'm hoping to sell them.
安娜:我正希望賣掉。
Frank Zito: I wouldn't. I'd keep them forever.
法蘭克:我不會,我會永久保存。
Anna D'Antoni: But why? Part of my profession is to sell photographs. It's not all for art's sake you know.
安娜:為什麼?賣掉這些照片是我工作的一部份。你知道拍攝這些照片並不只是出於藝術。
Frank Zito: I know, but why do you take pictures of women this way?
法蘭克:我知道,但你為什用這種方法給她們拍照?
Anna D'Antoni: I like to make them look beautiful.
安娜:我喜歡讓她們看上去優美。
Frank Zito: No, I think it's to preserve them. You see, the beauty is already in the model.
法蘭克:不,我認為是為了保存。你知道,模特已經很美了。
Anna D'Antoni: Frank, don't be silly. Listen, I'm the photographer, right?
安娜:法蘭克,別傻了。聽著,我是攝影師,對吧?
Frank Zito: Right.
法蘭克:對。
Anna D'Antoni: So, I should know what I'm doing.
安娜:所以我知道自己在做什麼。
Frank Zito: I know, but to me things change. People die. But in a picture or painting, they're yours forever.
法蘭克:我知道,但對我來說卻不是這樣。人總會死,但在照片和圖畫中,她們永遠都是你的。
Anna D'Antoni: There's no way you can possess someone forever. Even in a photograph, there's no way.
安娜:你不可能永遠的佔有某個人,即使在照片中也不可能。(   舉報
評論