everstone
2010-07-02 00:28:02
當心靈的寂靜沉寂了雜音,一切充滿存在感
那一刻,他推開窗戶,棲息在樹上的貓頭鷹瞬間振翅飛走,枝葉搖擺,夜晚的空氣清新沉醉,月亮如此圓潤飽滿——一切都在暗示:現實就在身邊,真真切切。
——
A few times in my life, I've had moments of absolute clarit,
我一生中少有這麼絕對清澈的時刻,
When for a few brief seconds,
在這倏忽的幾秒,
the silence drowns up the noise,
寂靜沉寂了雜音,
and I can feel, rather than think,
我用感覺,而不是思考,
that things seem so sharp,
事物是那麼鮮明,
the world seem so fresh,
世界是那麼清新,
all just coming to existence.
一切充滿存在感。
I can never make these moments last,
我永遠無法留駐這樣的時刻,
I cling to them, but like everthing, they fade.
我試圖握緊,但它們像萬物般流逝,
I've lived my life on these moments, they pull me back to the present,
我的生命就依附在這些時刻上,他們將我拉回現在,
Now I realized that everything is exactly the way as I meant to be.
讓我意識到一切恰如註定的那樣。
那轉瞬即逝的清新的存在感和內心片刻的寧靜,相信很多人都像Jorge那樣試圖握緊卻永遠無法留駐。
PS:導演沒把小說給拍毀了,真是難得
PSS:配樂超級棒!