電影訊息
迷走青春--The Tracey Fragments

翠西碎片/翠丝的碎片人生/迷走青春

6 / 7,603人    77分鐘

導演: 布魯斯麥克唐納
編劇: Maureen Medved
演員: 艾倫佩姬 Libby Adams Shawn Ahmed 史蒂芬艾梅爾 Jackie Brown
電影評論更多影評

[已註銷]

2010-03-04 11:42:27

片中台詞(全)


一天,你愛上了這個男孩。
One day you fall for this boy.

然後他的手指摩挲游弋。
And he touches you with his fingers.

他的雙唇炙熱襲人。
And he burns holes in your skin with his mouth.

但卻被灼傷了,當你看著他
But it hurts when you look at him.

或是不看他的時候。
And it hurts when you don』t.

就像有人用鋒利的玻璃割碎了你的世界。
And it feels like someone’s cut you open
with a jagged piece of glass.

 

 

我似乎喜歡隨著心情,坐著巴士,每晚亂逛。
I kind of like to ride a different bus every night
depending on my mood.

比如,如果我不爽,我-我喜歡周圍都是不爽的人。
Like, if I』m depressed,
I-I enjoy being around other depressed people.

那些高興的人讓我很不爽。
And happy people
they friggin』 depress me, you know.

聽著。前幾天,出了點事。
Look. The other day, something happened.

我開始明白了。
I came to certain realizations.

我不能告訴你那是什麼。
I can』t tell you what.

不然你下場會和我一樣。
Or you』ll end up like me.

在這巴士上。尋找某人。
On this bus. Looking for someone.


 

我叫Tracey Berkowitz。十五歲。
My name is Tracey Berkowitz. Fifteen.

只是個恨她自己的普通女孩。
Just a normal girl who hates herself.

 

 

在我離家之前,
Before I left home,

我有個想法。
I had this idea.

我要和我男朋友比利 Zero一起組建「硬核」樂隊。
I was going to start this metal-core band
with my boyfriend, 比利 Zero.

我男朋友簡直無以倫比。
My boyfriend is so gorgeous.

而且無人不知。
And famous.

好吧,
Okay,

比利 Zero 不算非常無人不知。
比利 Zero isn』t exactly famous.

但他是我的明星,知道嗎?
他是我見過的最讚的男孩。
But he’s a star to me, okay?
He is like the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen.

無論在任何地方,任何音樂電視裡,哪怕整個世界,知道嗎?
Anywhere. In any music video.
In the whole world, okay?

現在,我不怕死了。
Now I』m not afraid to die

因為,就像,鳥,蜜蜂和臭蟲?
because, like, birds and bees and bugs?

交配之後,他們都死了。
They all die after they fuck.

 

 

我愛你,Tracey Berkowitz。
I love you, Tracey Berkowitz.

他彷彿說了,一百萬兆次。
He said it, like, a million trillion times.


 

當遭遇降臨的時候,它們透出閃光。
When things happen to people,
they radiate a light.

因為它們已經暗自拍下底片。
Because they』ve got a picture caught inside them.

因為它們是主宰,而你只能旁觀。
Because they were there and you weren』t.

因為你只看到了一抹閃光,
And because you』ve only got a piece

而你唯一能做的就是蜷縮在角落直至那一抹微弱的閃光也消逝無蹤。
and because all you can do is shrink
and blow up that one tiny piece.

 

它在我眼裡不住的燃燒。
I can』t stop this burning in my eyes.

它在我身上不住的蔓延
And I-I can』t stop this burning under my skin.

因為自從我遇見他之後,我所看到的一切都變成了無法熄滅的熾熱的洪流。
『Cause ever since I saw him everything
became this fiery blur that I can』t put out.


 

當一匹馬摔倒的時候,泡沫從它的嘴裡湧出來。
When a horse falls, foam comes out of its mouth.

當它摔倒了,馬的腿斷了,它沒用了,人們就殺了它。
When it falls, the legs of the horse thrash
and the horse is no good, so somebody shoots it.

馬變成膠水。
The horse turns into glue.

機器把膠水裝進瓶子,
A machine puts the glue into bottles

孩子把膠水從瓶子裡擠出來,然後把紙片粘貼成卡片。
and children squeeze the bottles to get
the glue out and stick bits of paper on to cards.

膠水粘到了孩子的手上。
Glue gets on the children’s hands

然後孩子吃了膠水,
and the children eat the glue

然後孩子變成了馬。
and the children become the horse.

(……她的笨母親。覺得這很好笑。)
(...and her shitty mother..think it’s pretty funny. )

(對,一定覺得很好笑。)
(Yeah, betcha think it’s really funny.)

(一定覺得好笑。)
(Betcha think it’s funny. )

(啊?覺得好笑?)
(Huh? Think it’s funny? )

 

我不喜歡鄉下。
I don』t like the country.

讓我想起。
Creeps me out.

在鄉下,死屍躺在沼澤、溝壑和淺埋的墳地裡。
In the country, dead bodies
live in swamps and ditches and shallow graves.

一個人把一個女孩的屍體丟棄在陰溝里。
A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch.

屍體腐爛,分解在爛泥里。
The body rots, melts into slime.

鮮花在屍體上盛開,
Flowers pop up where the body lies,

種子從花朵中釋放,
seeds fly out of the flowers,

然後蜜蜂吮吸鮮花,釀成蜂蜜。
and the bee sucks the flowers and makes honey.

然後家裡的女孩從商店裡買來蜂蜜。
And then the family of the girl
buys the honey from the store.

然後一家人吃了女孩。
And the family eats the girl.

這不是某種,比如,虐待故事,好吧?
This is not some kind of, like, abuse story, okay?

 

不要為溢出的牛奶哭泣(後悔無用),不是嗎?
I don』t cry over spilt milk, you know?

我……我甚至不能喝牛奶,因為我有乳糖不耐症。
I- I can』t even drink milk
because I』m lactose intolerant.

 

我應該跑。就像四百億年前,
I should』ve run away.
Like, forty gadrillion years ago,

但是我沒有被虐待。
but I wasn』t abused.

 

天氣頻道說暴露的皮膚會在三分鐘內被凍傷。
The weather channel says exposed skin
can be frost bitten in three minutes.

而且大雪會對人產生造成這種影響,催眠。一片雪白。
And that snow has this effect on people.
It’s hypnotic. It’s the white.

太多白色了。對嗎?
Too much whiteness, okay?

人們在大雪中睡著了,直到春天才被人發現。
但他們早就死翹翹了。
People fall asleep in the snow. Nobody finds them
『til the spring and they』re fucking dead.

你難道不看天氣頻道嗎?
待在外面的人都死定了。
Don』t you watch the weather channel?
People are dying out there.





我不是你所想的。
I』m not what you think.

我不是垃圾,
I』m not junk,

我不是花瓶。
I』m not a dink.

我不是你丟棄的腐敗的,發臭的,發霉的,
捲曲的,枯萎的,破紙般的垃圾花朵。
I』m not garbage flowersyou leave to rot
and stink and smell and curl up all dry and papery

它們像花一樣齷齪地在這噁心的浴簾上粉碎。
so they crumble as crusty as the flowers
on this fucked-up shower curtain.


沒人能阻止我。

No one can stop me.
沒人能讓我止步不前。

No one can make me stand still.   舉報
評論