電影訊息
阿拉斯加之死--Into the Wild

荒野生存/浪荡天涯(港)/阿拉斯加之死(台)

8.1 / 659,332人    148分鐘

導演: 西恩潘
編劇: 強克拉庫爾 西恩潘
演員: 艾米爾荷許 瑪西亞蓋哈登 威廉赫特 吉娜馬隆
電影評論更多影評

影志

2008-02-20 10:22:03

幾段經典台詞……


其實本片台詞是一大亮點,句句經典,以下更甚……

I actually try not to be found. I'm gonna be all the way out there, all the way fucking out there.Just on my own.
You know, about getting out of this sick society.
-

You are superapple.I'm a supertramp.
-

When you forgive, You love. And when you love, God's light shines on you.
-

Happiness only real when shared.
-

有些人認為他們註定得不到愛
Some people feel like they don't deserve love.
他們靜靜的走向沒有感情的未來
They walk away quietly into empty spaces,
試圖斷絕和過去所有的聯繫
Trying to close the gaps to the past.


大海唯一可以給我們的就是無情的海浪
"the sea's only gifts are harsh blows,
有時候 海浪會來得很猛烈
"and, occasionally, the chance to feel strong.
現在 我對大海知之甚少
"now, I don't know much about the sea,
但我知道這就是它所存在的方式
"but I do know that that's the way it is here.
我還知道 活著是多麼的重要
"and I also know how important it is in life
不必真的很強壯 卻要覺得自己強壯
"not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong,
哪怕只有一次 也要去證明白己
"to measure yourself at least once,
哪怕只有一次 也要最原生態中去發現自我
"to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions,
獨自一人面對冰冷的石頭
"facing the blind, deaf stone alone
只靠你的雙手和大腦
"with nothing to help you but your hands and your own head."


你還年輕 不能一直遊戲於血與火之中
You're a young guy! can't be juggling blood and fire all the time!
你知道嗎 這就是最真實的
You know, this is nature.


我決定要這樣一直走下去
i've decided i'm going to live this life for some time to come.
自由和單純的美太美好而匆匆流逝
the freedom and simple beauty is just too good to pass up...


有些人會問 為什麼現在行動 為什麼不等等呢
Some may ask, "why act now? why not wait?"
回答很明了 世界不會等你
The answer is clear. the world could wait no longer.


我曾經歷了許許多多
"i have lived through much,
現在 我似乎明白了什麼是幸福
"and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness.
在鄉下恬靜的隱居
"a quiet secluded life in the country,
儘可能對人們做些簡單而有用的善事
"with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good,
儘管那些人們並不習慣我為他們做了這些
"and who are not accustomed to have it done to them.
做一份真正有用的工作
"and work which one hopes may be of some use.
最後休息 享受大自然 讀書 聽音樂
"then rest, nature, books, music,
愛戴周圍的人
"love for one's neighbor.
這就是我對幸福的詮釋
"such is my idea of happiness.


孩子 你在逃避什麼啊
Son, what the hell are you running from?
這問題我也可以反問你
You know, I can ask you the same question!
不過我已經知道答案了
Except I already know the answer!
你知道了?
You do, do you?
我知道 法蘭茲先生 你得回去面對這世界
I do, mr. franz! you got to get back out in the world!
從你那個寂寞的房子裡出去 還有那個小車間
Get out of that lonely house, that little workshop of yours.
出去轉轉吧 真的
Get back out on the road! really!
羅恩 你還能活很久
You're going to live a long time, ron!
你應該徹底改變你的生活方式
You should make a radical change in your lifestyle!
我是說 人類新的靈魂來自於新的經歷
I mean, the core of man's spirit comes from new experiences.
看看你 固執的老人 坐著不動
And there you are, stubborn old man, sitting on your butt.
-坐著不動? -對
- sitting on my butt? - yeah.
我要讓你見識下什麼叫坐著不動
I'll show you sitting on my butt!
固執的老傢伙
"stubborn old man."

【提名情況】
2008第80屆奧斯卡最佳男配角Hal Holbrook、最佳剪輯2項提名
演員工會獎 最佳群像演技
剪輯、編劇、導演工會獎
【獲獎情況】
金球獎 最佳歌曲"Guaranteed"
美國電影學會 年度十佳影片
國家評論協會 年度十佳、最佳突破男演員Emile Hirsch
哥譚獎 最佳影片
評論